- MORE VERSATILE: With a wide size variance, the DuroLite Tube will fit a huge variety of road and mountain bike wheel and tire combinations!
- RACE READY: With a long threaded valve stem (60mm for road and 48mm for mtb), the DuroLite tube will not only fit your training wheels, but your carbon race wheels as well. The valve cores are also removable if you choose to add sealant to your tubes!
- MORE DURABLE: We sourced a high-quality butyl rubber compound, which results in fewer flats and a longer lasting tube!
- LIGHTER: Each tube weighs in at a 110g-240g (depending on model), which rivals nearly every other butyl tube on the market, and many latex tubes… but you won’t sacrifice any durability!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If for some reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return your DuroLite Tube for a full refund!
Please make sure you choose the correct size tube for your tire. Note that we offer three different sizes.
At Freedom Bike, we got frustrated with the huge number of expensive, sub-par mountain bike tubes on the market. There are latex tubes that cost $16 each and tear on the first ride. There are cheap tubes that blow out the first time you inflate them. There are tubes with 20mm valve stems that only fit 1992 box section rims. Why can’t someone just sell an affordable tube that fits a wide variety of wheel and tire combinations? Well, we do. They’re durable. They’re light. Durolite Tubes by Freedom Bike, available in a 1-pack, 3-pack, and 6-pack.
DuroLite Tube Specifications:
– Valve Length: 60mm(700c road tubes), 48mm(mtb tubes)
– Tube Sizes: 700 x 18-26c, 26 x 2.1-2.6c, 27.5 x 2.1-2.4c
– Tube Construction: Butyl compound
– Tube Weight: 110g(700c road tubes), 240g(mtb tubes)
– Valve Core: Removable
– Valve Stem: Threaded
Compatible with the following size bike tires: